US Tech Firm – Leadership Role
Global tech firm needs an energetic legal counsel for a standalone role in its Tokyo office. Market-leading business.
- Assist the business in structuring, reviewing, and negotiating a range of commercial agreements, and providing advice on a variety of issues
- As a member of regional and global legal teams, work on various global and Japan-focused projects
- 3+ years of legal experience with a law firm or another in-house role
- Strong communication abilities
- Project management experience
- Curiosity to learn and try new things
- Experience working in the tech industry or working with tech clients
- Native-level Japanese
- Business level English
- Full/partial remote work available (freedom to decide)
- Competitive compensation package
For more information about the position, please email Paul Cochrane directly.