Legal Counsel (FQ) – International Financial Institution
This lawyer, reporting to the Regional Head of Legal, will focus on legal support to the Japan business while also assisting across other Asian markets.
- Act as an advisor to colleagues in Japan and in other offices on any range of legal matters and transactions.
- Review and negotiate transactional documents for investments in Japan and overseas.
- Advise various internal teams and assist in deal management and structuring.
- Help to ensure that risk is managed, both in terms of transactions and compliance risk.
- Training and record management, as required.
- 5-10 PQE with an international law firm or multinational in-house role
- Experience advising on cross-border transactions, ideally corporate or finance.
- Maturity and commercial acumen.
- Strong verbal and written English and Japanese
- Must be comfortable working in what is largely an independent work environment
For more information about the position, please email Paul Cochrane directly.