Funds Lawyer – Tokyo
Top global law firm seeks an experienced funds associate to assist with the expansion of its Japan funds practice.
- Negotiate a range of agreements including investment management, administration agreements, terms of business, fund prospectuses, etc.
- Assist in communications with clients in both English and Japanese.
- Reviewing fund launch documents.
- 2+ years’ experience with the Funds practice of a leading law firm.
- Strong drafting skills in English.
- Excellent time management skills and communication ability.
- Native / native-level English and fluent Japanese.
- Highly competitive compensation package.
For more information about the position, please email Paul Cochrane directly.