Work-life Balance – Global Tech Business
A global tech business needs a commercially minded attorney to advise internal clients on a range of corporate and commercial matters, including negotiating and structuring a variety of deals, as well as a range of advisory work.
- Provide support to the Japan Head of Legal & Compliance.
- Help to maintain momentum on transactions and assist internal clients with all manner of commercial inquiries.
- Qualified attorney with at least 4-5 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of contract and commercial law.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Logical communicator in Japanese and English.
- Prior in-house experience preferred (although not a must).
- Interest in technology will be helpful.
- Native level Japanese, business level English.
- Excellent work-life balance including remote working ability.
For more information about the position, please email Paul Cochrane directly.