Regional Legal Counsel – Global Healthcare company
Leading global healthcare company is looking for a Japan qualified attorney for their newly established business unit.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal documents
- Helping establish the legal function for this recently acquired business unit
- Working closely with legal teams in other business units
- Providing legal advice to internal clients (commercial and business operations)
- Assist in managing all internal regulations and processes
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Working closely with APAC region on commercial matters
- University degree in Law
- Bar admission in Japan
- Minimum 5 years of legal experience gained in a law firm or a leading global company (pharmaceutical industry experience not required, but preferred)
- Strong analytical and consultative mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Native Japanese, Business Level English
For more information about the position, please email Paul Cochrane directly.