Regional in-house M&A role (Tokyo)
Our client, a global professional services business, is looking for a corporate lawyer with experience leading cross-border M&A transactions, for a regional role based in Tokyo.
- As crucial member of regional team, assist in providing M&A focused advice to internal clients both in Japan and in other regional offices
- Help to develop relationship with business partners and clients, focused in the financial services sector
- Advise on product offerings from a legal and structuring perspective
- Corporate M&A experience from a leading law firm or M&A advisory firm preferred, or hands-on in-house experience with exposure to international M&A
- Strong drafting skills in English, and ability to advise on M&A transactions from a risk perspective
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- Flexible working schedule and ability to work outside of the office (if desired)
For more information about the position, please email Paul Cochrane directly.