Real Estate Bengoshi Associate – Leading US law firm
Top-tier US law firm is looking to hire a bilingual Bengoshi Associate to further grow their Real Estate practice in Tokyo.
- Assist partners in Tokyo and other offices with a variety of real estate related matters for Japanese and foreign corporate clients.
- Japan qualified attorney with 1-5 years of experience.
- Real Estate experience is a plus, but not a requirement as long as willing to specialize
- Strong academic background.
- Solid research and analytical ability.
- Native level Japanese, business level English.
For more information about the position, please email Paul Cochrane directly.