Legal Counsel – Global Pharmaceutical Company
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a large Japan presence, looking for a qualified attorney to support its Japan operations.
- Assist in managing all internal regulations and processes, and ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents, providing legal advice to internal clients
- University degree in Law
- Bar admission in Japan or other leading jurisdiction
- Minimum 3 years of legal experience gained in a law firm or a leading global company (pharmaceutical industry experience not required)
- Strong analytical and consultative mindset
- Self-motivated and results-driven individual
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Native Japanese, Business Level English
For more information about the position, please email Lionel Vanello directly.