Labor/Employment Counsel with top-tier IT company
Top-tier IT company looking for a labor/employment counsel for their Tokyo office. This is a new headcount, working closely with and supporting the employment law function in Japan, and globally.
- Providing employment related advice and support to legal, HR and management teams
- Support internal labor law projects
- Liaising with outside counsel in Japan
- Liaising with global labor/employment teams
- Implement and train employees on new labor related guidelines
- Assisting other legal teams on corporate matters
- Attorney qualification (Japan or overseas)
- Labor/employment experience is a must. Could be open to consider candidates who have not been doing only labor
- Minimum of 5 years legal experience in-house or in a law firm
- Native Japanese, business-level English skills
For more information about the position, please email Paul Cochrane directly.