A top foreign firm in Tokyo is looking for a junior Bengoshi Associate to join their busy team and work on antitrust, regulatory and competition matters. This is a great opportunity to gain a lot of experience and gain international experience.
- No relevant experience expected – ideally you are interested in antitrust, regulatory and competition matters
- English level: the firm is not expecting a fluent English speaker but someone who wishes to improve their English ability in time.
- Someone who wants to a specialist.
- Requirements: Bar exam result and transcript (university and law school)
- Open to all levels of experience from big 4 law firms to small local firms
- Character is important: We are looking for an openminded individual with the motivation to work hard and succeed. A person with confidence and ambition is eagerly welcomed.
For more information about the position, please email Paul Cochrane directly.