IP Director – Global Medical Company
Leading global medical company, looking for a Japan qualified IP litigation attorney with extensive experience in the medical industry.
- Managing patent litigations and revocation actions, as well as other IP litigations.
- Providing commercial advice
- Advising and training senior leadership, on IP and litigation matters
- Drafting courts documents and settlement documentation
- Involved in the settlement negotiation and dispute resolution
- Managing outside counsel
- Advising commercial side on patent law and regulatory questions
- Qualification in Japan required
- Extensive litigation experience in Japan
- Pharmaceutical IP related experience, in either law firm or in-house
- Excellent drafting skills in Japanese and English
- Provide commercial advice
- Fluent spoken English
For more information about the position, please email Lionel Vanello directly.