International Litigation Attorney
Top tier global firm needs a bilingual litigator for its Tokyo office, ideally one with experience with litigation in the US.
- Assist partners in Tokyo and other offices with a variety of litigation matters, typically for Japanese corporate clients.
- Workload may, as required, include investigations and antitrust matters.
- US-licensed lawyer with 2-5 years of experience in US litigation matters.
- Strong academic background.
- Proven track record in managing a range of matters.
- Solid research and analytical ability.
- Native / native-level English & business level Japanese.
- Strong culture of promotion and collegiality within the firm.
- Experience or education in a technical field, while not required, will be appreciated.
- Market-leading compensation package.
For more information about the position, please email Paul Cochrane directly.