Niche entertainment business continues to grow its business and Japan and seeks an experienced, bilingual lawyer to assist in that growth by playing a key role in negotiations for new contracts and products.
- Negotiate and draft a variety of agreements with local business partners and clients.
- Be responsible for key accounts and stay updated on internal policies and market trends.
- Provide commercial advice to colleagues and clients.
- Direct experience drafting and negotiating commercial contracts including licensing agreements.
- Familiarity with a range of entertainment-related contracts.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with a positive personality.
- Native level Japanese & highly fluent English.
- Open-minded, welcoming and flexible work environment.
- Market-leading compensation.
For more information about the position, please email Paul Cochrane directly.