Corporate M&A Associate – International Law Firm
Our client, a leading international law firm, needs an experience corporate lawyer to help with an increasing flow of M&A deals for Japanese clients.
- Assist with international M&A transactions and other corporate and commercial matters
- Help with continued growth of practice
- 2+ PQE corporate experience, ideally with (some) cross-border M&A experience
- Strong drafting skills (in English) and time management
- Desire to develop long-term career in Tokyo
- Qualified lawyer in the US or a Commonwealth jurisdiction
- Native level English ability
- Japanese language skills preferred but not a must
For more information about the position, please email Paul Cochrane directly.