Business Side Lawyer – International Investments
Our client – an international business with a range of assets globally – wants a commercially minded lawyer to work on a niche aspect of their business here in Japan.
- As member of the ‘business’, provide legal and commercial advice on a variety of business opportunities and transactions
- Draft, review and assist in negotiating deal documents
- Work closely with a range of colleagues, mostly non-lawyers, in a proactive and collegial environment
- Wide range of transactional experience, including M&A and/or finance
- Ability to lead transactions and project manage
- Track record working with clients both in Japan and overseas
- Attorney, licensed in Japan, ideally with 5+ years’ experience with a law firm or global business
- Native level Japanese ability, business level English
For more information about the position, please email Paul Cochrane directly.