Banking & Finance Lawyer
Our client has a busy and varied banking & finance practice and is looking for a foreign qualified associate to assist with international finance transactions (in English).
- Assist in leading transactions for clients, including structuring, drafting, negotiation, and execution.
- Help to supervise and train junior lawyers.
- Liaise with clients and colleagues in Japan and overseas.
- 4+ years’ experience with an active banking & finance practice, ideally with exposure to a range of financings but also including asset finance transactions.
- Native-level English ability.
- Commercial sense and business judgment.
- Qualified lawyer, ideally admitted in England & Wales. The firm is open to lawyers admitted to other jurisdictions also.
For more information about the position, please email Paul Cochrane directly.